SEND ORDERS & QUESTIONS TO:
To Order: Specify Pedal & Mods
Include: Your Name, Shipping Address and a phone # if shipping outside USA.
An order confirmation & estimated ship date will be sent to you within 3 days.
If you don't receive an order confirmation, please re-send your order.
An invoice will be sent to you via Paypal. Payment is due within 10 days.
Prices Shown in US Dollars and do not include Shipping & Insurance fees.
Orders are shipped via Insured USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise arranged.
SEND ORDERS TO:
This policy does NOT apply to MODS (Retrofits) installed after the initial purchase.
You have seven (7) days (from the date you receive your order) to return your purchase. Before you return your Ethos you must submit a Return Request to us (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org) of the pending return. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number will be issued to you via email.
The RMA# will be issued to you after you submit your request. Please write the RMA on the outside of the box. Enclose a note with the return # inside the box, along with your name, email address, and shipping address. If you return anything to us without a Custom Tones, LLC-issued RMA number, you will be charged a 10% restocking fee, no exceptions.
All Returns are also subject to meeting the following conditions:
1. The Ethos and power adapter must be returned in pristine/perfect condition, i.e., the Ethos and adapter must come back in exactly the same condition in which they left our factory.
2. Your return MUST be received by us within 10 days of the day you submit your Return Request. Late returns will be assessed with a 10% restocking fee.
3. You must send back the Ethos carton along with all paperwork and packaging materials that were with them. If your returned Ethos and supporting materials do not come back to us in brand new condition, you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Do Not use the Ethos Overdrive carton as a shipping box.
4. You will be responsible for all return shipping and handling fees.
5. Custom Tones, LLC will not be responsible for any merchandise lost or damaged in the return shipment to the factory.
WARRANTY: Custom Tones, LLC warrants the Ethos Overdrive against any defects that are due to faulty material or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. This warranty does not cover damage to the Ethos resulting from accident, abuse, tampering, alteration or misuse. The 12VDC power adapter is not covered under this warranty.
Should you experience any difficulty with your Ethos, please contact us via email: email@example.com. If it is determined that the Ethos has become defective within the warranty period and must be returned to the factory, Custom Tones, LLC will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA), and shipping and handling instructions.
Custom Tones, LLC will not be responsible for any merchandise lost or damaged in the return shipping to the factory.
Custom Tones, LLC will repair the product free of charge, provided it is returned freight prepaid to Custom Tones, LLC with a valid RMA number. Shipping charges back to the customer will be paid by Custom Tones, LLC within the United States only. Repair or replacement parts installed will then be warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty term.
This warranty is not transferable.
There are no warranties which extend beyond the terms described herein.
Parts used in any (MODS) modifications of the Ethos are warranted for the unexpired portion of the original warranty term.
Prices and Specifications are subject to change without notice.
SEND ORDERS & QUESTIONS TO:
Designed and Assembled in the USA
Our Goal is to ship your Ethos in a timely manner
while maintaining High Standards in:
Tone Quality, Workmanship & Customer Service.
Estimated Build Times: